As you’ve noticed, there are 2 types of lists on Cool-proxy.net:
- HTTP proxy server list: which has IP:PORT proxy servers.
- They are the “native” proxy servers, but they’re
- a slightly bit harder to configure. Then again
- you have to configure your browser just once to use them, so YAY for them!
- WEB proxy server list: with URL addresses of web proxy servers
- These are soooo simple to use. Just click on the link in your browser and
- Enter the URL you want to visit and you’re there, but
- (yes, there’s alway a but) they are not totally “standard” so some pages might not look completely right with them
Which ones are you going to use? The best thing is that cool-proxy.net provides lists for BOTH types. Cheers for us 🙂